The Neopost IJ40 is designed and marketed as a low volume franking machine that uses an inkjet printer to apply the postage stamp onto mailing items. Designed to be a user friendly machine that can fit into any working environment with its innovative and attractive design, this model incorporates simple user settings and very low noise level. The high volume capacity and sealed inker makes it easy and safe to handle, and
the user interface is particularly clear with a graphic interface and 5 memories to store favourite jobs.
With a label dispenser supplied as standard, the IJ40 it is capable of processing up to 65 letters per minute and uses Neopost’s differential weighing feature that calculates the postage of multiple items as you remove each one from the weighing platform.
This feature saves time by allowing you to stack a number of items simultaneously.
The IJ40 also features up to ten customisable promotional messages to use beside your postage stamp with a text messaging capability to create your own unique marketing messages.
With an IJ40 you can:
- Process mailings at speeds up to 65 letters per minute
- Save time with Neopost’s differential weighing feature
- Automatically process envelopes up to 1/4″ thick
- Reduce waste by printing the exact postage for each piece
- Quickly print metered labels for parcels and package
- Print 3 types of reports to keep track of all franked mail
When your stamp credit runs out, the built-in modem allows you to re-credit the machine with as much credit as you like. The IJ40 can also be fully locked and pin protected so only authorized users can use it.
- Size:385 mm (l) x 250 mm (h) x 360 mm (d)
- Weight: 8.8 kg
- Speed: up to 90 stamps per minute
- Slogan Size: 45 mm (w) x 25 mm (h)
- Paper Thickness: 10 mm
- Maximum Single Franked Value: Rp 999999
To find out further information specific to your business, you’ll need to get a quote. Click here to find out more.