Registration & Information Collected
Use Of Personal Information
We use personal information collected via Franking Machine Guide to:
- Pass on to suitable providers of the products or services you are searching for.
- Facilitate communication between yourself and selected partners.
- Provide you with a more personalised service.
Cookies We Use
table See more at www.aboutcookies.org.
Use Of Session Files
We use session files, along with cookies, to log your browsing patterns and so identify the areas of the site which have been of interest to you, allowing us to personalise the site for you. We also use information in aggregate form (in other words, no individual user is identified) to:
- To build up marketing profiles.
- To allow us to develop the business in ways that help you.
- To manage our relationship with advertisers.
- To audit usage of the site
All personal, cookie and session ID information are made available to MVF employees to enable us and any related third parties to deal more effectively with any enquiry you make.
Your Control Over The Use Of Your Personal Data
You have complete control over the use of your personal information by Franking Machine Guide. You can unsubscribe at any time by emailing email@example.com. If it is necessary to transfer your data outside of the EEA, Franking Machine Experts will take all reasonable required steps to ensure that your data and privacy rights continue to be protected Our site links to other web sites and we are not responsible for the content on those sites or their data policies and procedures.
Franking Machine Guide is a trading name of MVF Ltd. which is registered under the 1998 Data Protection Act, ref PZ1995728.